1 Year Diploma in Event Management
Event Management is the process of analysing, planning, marketing, producing and evaluating an event. It is a different way of promoting a product, service or idea. If an event is managed efficiently and effectively, it can be used as a very powerful promotional tool to launch or market a product or service. Events Management requires certain core values to be deployed to every element, process and decision to justify professional approach and achieve effective and efficient results.
What Will I Learn?
- Principles of Event Management
- Event Planning & Team Management
- Event Marketing and Advertising
- Event Leadership & Communication
- Event Safety and Security
- Basic Event Accounting
- Practical Paper